That said, there are a certain number of characteristics and qualities that I will continue to demand in any new partners:
- Attractiveness So, I'm probably being superficial, and vain, and possibly downright unfair. But if I'm not drawn to someone, I'm probably not going to want to play with them in any ongoing capacity
- Brains My current partners are smart. I am smart. I like smart people, they are fun to be around, give good play and give good feedback on play
- Responsibility These are people who I am going to (with any luck) be naked in front of, be tied up and hurt by, and a variety of other things. So I want grown-ups: people I can rely on, trust and feel safe with.
- Honesty I will ask intimate questions and I'll want proper answers. I don't want anyone who feels coy or embarrassed about issues of bodies, emotions or thoughts.
Aside from doing more of the activities I currently enjoy, there are a number of things I'm specifically looking into:
- A cute (of course), bi male switch to play with alongside another sub
- A weekend away in a dungeon or playroom space
- Rope bondage from the other side, I can tie someone up, certainly, but would very much like to be better at doing it
- Needles, cutting and play piercing. These are currently on my "amber" list as something I am tentatively interested in but nervous about
- Pony play. I suspect that despite someone informing me that "ponies are especially common in the UK" this is still something of a rarity. Still, it never hurts to ask. Depending on what you're asking for.