Read all about it

The online diary of an ethical pervert.

Friday 25 July 2008

Spitting games

Ethical Hedonist and, more recently, The Photographer have both spat on me during play. It's interesting because it conveys utter contempt, is totally socially unacceptable and a little bit dirty. It carries a warning, of violence and hatred, and also the underlying messages that anything can, and will be done to you. I wouldn't say that it is especially enjoyable in and of itself as a sensation, but the context in which it is performed can be very exciting. What particularly works for me is having my mouth held open by a gag or forced open so someone can spit in my mouth, the added helplessness and intrusion adds a certain edge.

I don't feel humiliated when it's done to me, instead it adds to my feelings of being made into an object, or a Doll and these things don't get humiliated. It makes me submerge a little further I suppose, as I push down the normal feelings of revulsion and try and remain still, so it does subdue me somewhat. I think that the humiliation could come with a more reactionary roleplay - a prison scene (something that Ethical Hedonist has mentioned) or similar. Ultimately, I think it's an optional extra rather than something that will have me instantly begging for more.

No comments: