Read all about it

The online diary of an ethical pervert.

Wednesday 16 July 2008

Lessons

I'm being taken to a St Trinian's Party by American Dom in London in a couple of weeks and he's currently toying with whether he wants a goody two shoes or a naughty girl. I'm not quite sure how I'll manage the latter, given that I've never been bratty (to my knowledge, I'm sure I'd have been told at the time). In all honesty, I've never done schoolgirl appart from actually being a schoolgirl and a couple of dress-up sessions for mostly vanilla partners.

Whilst age play in and of itself has never really interested me and I've never been a Daddy's girl, a similar process is used in regressive emotional treatments, including inner child therapy.
The power relationship of an authority figure to bestow comfort, control and just plain being looked after are attractive, so aside from the obvious fun of the physical aspect, I hope that there will be potential for some intense D/s roleplay, but context is king and I am mildly nervous about the cliched aspect of it all.

I think I might giggle if someone asks me if I've forgotten my homework or some such, but then that might not be such a bad thing, and I think that playing through the exploratory sexual side could work very well.
I anticipate that wearing the costume will be an experience in and of itself, and there is a worry in my mind that it will feel more like fancy dress than adopting a role, but I hope I'll settle into it.

No comments: