Read all about it

The online diary of an ethical pervert.

Tuesday 15 July 2008

Rigged

I'm on my back, wrists bound carefully together with rope and tied above my head to the top of a rack. My legs are parted, tied to a steel spreader bar which is winched up exposing my ass. I'm wearing a corset and some pants which have been moved to reveal more of me. At some point clamps are attached to my labia, spreading me further. I am being displayed, toyed with. I'm blindfolded so can't see what is happening making it all the more exciting and I can feel my cunt getting wetter as I'm lightly beaten with a crop. Blows alternate between smooth strokes of firm hands on my increasingly receptive skin.

I'm given a cane to bite down on and I relish the further restriction. As the sensations continue, I start to whimper a little, quietly, not out of pain because I'm enjoying it, but because I'm becoming increasingly desperate to be fucked. I know that I'm moving slightly into the blows, craving the continuing stimulation and riding the wave of the escalating impacts. I'm trying not to thrust against them, but I want to. My legs start to twitch and my muscles throb in anticipation of an orgasm that isn't going to happen. I feel myself shake with imposed pleasure as I am held there, pinned.

Beneath the rack is a cage, The Photographer is in it, I heard him being put there. I know he can hear me and I wonder how I sound. After a time, he is let out and made to crawl between my spread legs where both of us can be beaten together. He is also blindfolded, and I know that his cock is bound with a strip of leather. He's on top of me, moaning against my face as the crop hits him and he jerks forward. I can feel his hips against my thighs, I can't touch him and he can't fuck me. It's agony and it's wonderful.

No comments: