Read all about it

The online diary of an ethical pervert.

Friday 23 May 2008

Marked Goods

Appointment with piercers to get nipples done tomorrow. Rings rather than bars. I'm not hugely worried about the pain, given that I expect it will hurt, so it won't come as a suprise. I can't remember precisely what my previous piecings felt like at the time beyond the fact that they hurt too, but not as much as I was worried they might, and not for very long.

Also considering a new tattoo, potentially the hebrew letters GZY which form the phrase "This Too Shall Pass" - sterling advice for both myself and for any Dom who sees it. Location is now my main issue. I'd normally pick a location that could be easily covered, but for some reason I like the idea of being able to see this one and for others to see it too, in a more accessible fashion than my current one (small of my back). I'm toying with the inside of my wrist at the moment. We'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haven't read ahead so i don't know if you ever got the tattoo?

By coincidence i have a slightly jewish tattoo on my wrist that might be interpreted in interesting ways by bdsm obsessives..