Read all about it

The online diary of an ethical pervert.

Tuesday 5 January 2010

Are friends electric?

I've been waiting a while to use that title. Almost as long as I've been waiting to get my hands on one of these. And it's mine. All mine *cue maniacal laughter*

It's a beautifully restored 1940s french violet wand, which I bought from Nick and Morphia after playing around with a number of sets, or to be more honest, having sets played around me. I stopped by a friend's house on the way, mostly just to electrocute the people there. Everyone was very appreciative, possibly a BDSM version of showing off a new household gadget?

Anyway, I look forward to zapping many, many other people in the future. Including myself. Which is mostly what I'll be doing if I end up being snowed in tomorrow.

No comments: