Read all about it

The online diary of an ethical pervert.

Monday 1 June 2009

Getting it whilst it's hot

The weather is against me, it's causing The Photographer to wilt slightly and there has been something of a lull in sexual activity. I'm hoping to enlist the help of cold fizzy drinks, ice-cubes and showers to help freshen him up, because unfortunately(?) the weather tends to make me more, not less, interested in all things kinky. For a start, I can actually stand to be naked for long periods of time without the cold making me lose feeling in my limbs, and it would be a shame to miss out on any opportunity.

That said, some things are better avoided in the baking sunshine, such as we had this past weekend. There was an invite (circumstances prevented us from attending) from Reining-in our previous co-conspirator in our little ponies but the thought of being outside, in the heat, without full control over my factor 50 applications, only gave me red and sweaty thoughts of the unpleasant variety. It's a shame because I'm convinced that being a pony outdoors might somehow feel more "natural" than an indoors pony, but as with many things British, the weather is very important to how well that works out.

No comments: