Read all about it

The online diary of an ethical pervert.

Wednesday 4 June 2008

The Ropes

I had a lovely evening with Ethical Hedonist yesterday, as evidenced by the excitable impact bruising on my upper back and ass making those parts of me resemble a Jackson Pollock action painting. Quite appropriate all things considered. Play was a very natural rather than ritualised experience: no formal terms of address for example, lots of kissing and stroking, which was exactly right for the pair of us and for the night as a whole. "Playful", would cover it nicely. I think it was about fifty fifty for grinning and yelping. with me doing the majority of the yelping, obviously. Commands were definate, but calm and quiet which I enjoyed, as it gave me a sense of being looked after.

We kicked off with some rope bondage and a little electro-play wherein he found out quite how ticklish I am around the ribs, and then moved on to a short introduction to caning: I had a delicious catch of breath at the sentence "If you're good you get the lighter one". This was bookended with a slightly longer introduction to caning later on (I had been good), which was horribly, wonderfully painful. I remember feeling the biting heat rise up on my skin combined with the awful knowledge that there was going to be more. What I really enjoyed, in retrospect, was that I got to the point where I thought I was going to have to stop whilst not really wanting to, but also not sure I could take another sroke. Then he stopped and I collapsed in a small heap, as much as one can when tied up.

Once I was warmed up, collared and less dressed, he switched from ropes to leather cuffs and a spreader bar to avoid my wriggling tendencies, although personally I consider slipping bonds to be the height of rudeness. My ass and back became the subject of a reasonable quantity of attention from a tour of his collection of whips and floggers, my (studied) opinion being sought on them afterwards. The piercings kept any play to my front at a minimum, although there was a lot of teasing to that effect especially after I went through exactly how and when they hurt. I can also confirm without hesitation that the Hitachi vibe is extremely powerful and causes serious internal conflict: at one point, until told to stay, I was attempting to edge up the bed to get away.

We finished by fucking, which is always a good end to any scene and then fell to chatting about stuff and nonsense, until the sad fact of having to be up the next day made its presence felt.

No comments: